An international law firm are looking to bring on a new residential property lawyer to their team in London. Your work will include work for...
Our client is one of the largest law firms in the world and a great place to work and develop your career. They are currently recruiting for a Paralegal to join their Financial Services group in London. Their dedicated funds team has unrivalled experience of advising investment funds in the UK and is widely recognised as one of the leading advisers in the sector.
Reporting to the head of the fund registration service and the head of financial services, you will work closely with fee earners and accounts. The role involves being a co-ordinator for the fund registration service which involves co-ordinating the fund registrations and ongoing requirements, speaking to clients, foreign lawyers, translators and other service providers on a regular basis and co-ordinating submissions, preparing standard letters and forms and checking and making amendments to funds documentation and dealing with ad hoc client queries. It also involves operating and maintaining an extranet website.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- LLB, LPC or equivalent and some legal work experience
- A keen interest in financial services
- Excellent customer service skills
- An eye for detail, strong organisational skills and able to take responsibility for own workload
- Confidence in dealing with telephone enquiries
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Advanced level IT skills
- A team player, willing to help out wherever needed.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.