Opportunity for a Paralegal to join a Legal 500 Dorset based law firm.Our client is looking for a Paralegal to join their Commercial Property team...
Paralegal with commercial property experience required to join a Top 100 UK firm in Swindon with an enviable reputation. The role will pay up to £25,000 and includes a comprehensive benefits package. They will support the successful candidate to qualify as a Chartered Legal Executive within the commercial property team.
Duties will include:
- Manage aspects of files managed by qualified lawyers and undertake routine legal tasks, under supervision
- Under take legal processes, under supervision, such as leasehold transactions, freehold purchases and sales, business acquisitions and disposals and other property related issues
- Draft legal documents using appropriate precedents and templates which address all relevant legal and factual issues and accurately reflect the client's instructions
- Undertake effective legal research, using appropriate methods and sourcing, presenting the results accurately and clearly
- Provide support for business development and marketing activities including preparing and researching marketing materials and writing articles and blogs where requested
- Attend BD events where appropriate to provide support and to build a network of business and client relationships
- Take an active part in promoting the firm through Social media channels
- Provide legal support to designated fee earners and act as a legal resource for the wider team, providing help where required
- Educated to LLB level
- LPC or ILEX qualifications are desirable
- Previous experience as a Paralegal within Commercial Property is essential
- Enthusiastic and driven to provide excellent levels of client service
- Target driven with a proactive approach to meeting deadlines and objectives
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.