This is an excellent opportunity for a Claims Handler to join a leading international firm. The firm encourage career development and are offering a salary...
Our client is an international law firm with over 600 people in multiple locations. Due to expansion, they are seeking a claims handling administrator - salary £16,000 - £20,000. This role will suit ambitious law graduates as the firm encourages career progression.
The Claims Handling team handles professional indemnity schemes on behalf of leading insurers, acting under delegated authority levels. Working with a team leader and paralegals, you will be responsible for completing administrative tasks which are vital for excellent service and efficient delivery of our service.
The role will include:
- File opening, closing and all associated processes
- Conflict checking
- System set up and data input
- Producing claims prints and extracting relevant data reports
- Management of a centralised mailbox
- General administrative support for the team
- Updating case management systems
- Updating finance logs
- Dealing with invoices
- Booking travel tickets and accommodation for the team
- Compliance with all internal and external SLAs
- Previous experience of working in a law firm
- Commercially aware, with a good grasp of what clients want and how they fit into the process
- A confident person, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and motivated, needing little supervision
- Commitment - willingness to turn a hand to whatever tasks are needed to meet the team's aims
- Ability to deal with difficult or demanding situations*Strong customer service, telephone and client facing skills
- Experience of case management systems
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.