Employment Paralegal

Job Ref: SBJ273882
Sector (PP or In-house): Private Practice
Practice Area: Employment/Pensions
Date Added: 30 March 2017
  • Berkshire, England, UK & Channel Islands
  • £16,000 - £22,000 per Annum
  • Sarah Boxall
  • 02030964545

Quick Apply

Request a callback

Send To A Friend

Our client is an Employment Law specialist located in Maidenhead. Having been successfully trading for 2 years, this is a small firm with significant growth plans and they are currently recruiting a paralegal to join the team. Salary will depend on experience, £16,000- £21,000.

Interested candidates should have at least 6 months experience as an Employment Paralegal and be able to complete a claim form and draft letters. This role will not offer a training contract but certainly offers career progression for the right individual. The work is approximately 65% claimant with the remaining 35% on behalf of businesses.

If you are interested in finding out more, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.

Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.