Excellent opportunity for an eDiscovery Trainee Project Manager/Paralegal to join a leading international law firm.Our client currently has a requirement for an eDiscovery Trainee Project...
Our client is an international law firm with over 600 people in multiple locations. Due to expansion, they have 6 vacancies to fill in Bristol - 2 of which are claims handler/paralegal positions. These roles pay £18,000 - £23,000 and will suit ambitious law graduates as the firm encourages career progression.
The Claims Handling team handles professional indemnity schemes on behalf of leading insurers, acting under delegated authority levels.
Day to day duties will include:
- Management of a caseload of professional indemnity claims handling matters
- Accurately inputting and updating MI
- Attending review meetings, with insurers, brokers and larger insured clients
- Assisting with administrative functions when required
- LPC or CILEx Level 3
- Previous experience working within an insurance company or a law firm
- Knowledge of civil litigation
- Ability to deal with difficult or demanding situations and clients
- Experience of case management systems
- Experience within the field of professional indemnity claims is desirable but not essential
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.