Our client, a top international law firm, have an exciting opportunity for a Real Estate Paralegal to be based in Cheltenham; the main purpose of...
Our client, a top international law firm, have an exciting opportunity for a Real Estate Paralegal to be based in Cheltenham; the main purpose of the role will be to assist fee earners in providing a quality service to their client base.
Key tasks will include:
- Assisting with general conveyancing matters and being familiar with the conveyancing stages and process.
- Pre-completion and Post-completion assistance (letters and notice of transfer and charge etc)
- Liaising with the Land Registry, Local councils and Search Agencies
- Drafting completion and financial statements
- Preparing and submitting Stamp Duty Land Tax forms on line
- Closing files and account balances
- Drafting internal telegraphic transfer of funds forms
- Drafting basic conveyancing forms
- Administrative tasks including printing, copying, faxing and filing
Experience in a similar role essential; for more information please contact Sarah Boxalll at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.