New opportunity for a Property Legal Executive/ Paralegal to join a Legal 500 firm.Our client is looking for a Legal Executive/ Paralegal to join their...
Our client is a full-service leading law firm with a market leading reputation ranked in the Sunday Times Top 100 best Companies survey. They pride themselves on being a great place to work and are currently seeking a Commercial Property Paralegal to join them at their Bath office. They are offering a salary of £18,000 - £21,000 (possibly slightly more for an exceptional candidate) and a range of benefits including a competitive holiday allowance, pension etc.
The Commercial Property team provide services to commercial clients relating to the acquisition, disposal, letting, funding or development of their land and buildings.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting on files managed by an Associate and carrying out routine legal tasks under supervision
- Undertake legal work relating to Commercial Property transactions
- Opening files, drafting documents, completing forms and updating sales progress reports
- Undertaking legal research
- Building relationships with both fee-earners and clients
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks including archiving and filing
- Providing support for business development and marketing activities
- Legal qualifications - LLB, LPC or be working towards Legal Executive qualifications
- Experience in a legal role ideally in an area of property but other practice areas will be considered if you can demonstrate a genuine interest in working within commercial property.
This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly and professional law firm with opportunities for career progression; please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott for more information.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.