Our client has a large and experienced wills, trusts and probate team who specialise in matters relating to wills and probate, trusts and estates, lasting...
Our client has a large and experienced wills, trusts and probate team who specialise in matters relating to wills and probate, trusts and estates, lasting powers of attorney, trusts and deeds of variation.
They act for private individuals, commercial organisations, financial service sector businesses and charities. An opportunity has arisen within the wealth management department for a Legal Executive or experienced Paralegal to join them in their Cardiff office.
The role will include:
- Wills; discretionary trust wills, life interest trusts and disabled beneficiary wills;
- Creation of trusts; lifetime, post death, personal injury trusts and disabled beneficiary trusts;
- Administration of trusts;
- Powers of attorney; preparation and registration;
- Estate administration; including variation of wills;
- Long term care planning;
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.