Our client, a top international law firm, has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced trust manager to join their London office.Trust administration and probate work...
Our leading national client is seeking and experienced tax and trusts manager to join their Birmingham office.
Their private client team have expertise ranging from wills, estate planning, probate, inheritance tax and court of protection matters. This is an exciting growth role for an experienced tax and trusts manager and responsibilities will include,
- Overseeing day-to-day administration of trusts
- Ensuring tax payments, income tax and inheritance tax returns are met
- Tax advice relating to trust matters and other estate planning when required
- Completing and / or managing the preparation and submission of annual tax returns of clients
The ideal candidate will have,
- At least 2 years tax and trusts manager experience
- Be able to demonstrate experience of trust accounts and tax return preparation
- Excellent communication and confident in client management
For more information please contact Rachael Travers at Chadwick Nott Legal Recruitment.
0117 917 1870
0770 304 6765
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.