A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Residential Development Lawyer to join the Manchester office of a reputable international law firm.Our client is a...
Superb opportunity exists with a leading firm for plots conveyancer to manage your own caseload. You will be a licensed conveyancer or legal executive who ideally has previous plot sales experience and is able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Issuing and preparing contract packs on the basis of pre-prepared standard documents following receipt of memorandum of sales
- Dealing with pre-contract enquires under supervision where required
- Processing exchange of contracts
- Preparation of relevant completion statements
- Completion procedures
- Undertaking Land Registry Applications for broader property team
- Completing on line SDLT returns for broader Real Estate Team
- Preparing Bills
The ideal candidate will have a t least 2 years residential conveyancing experience, it is also essential that you can demonstrate previous experience of working dealing with plot sales. An ability to develop strong working relationships, be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and remain clam under pressure is essential.
For more information please contact Rachael Travers at Chadwick Nott Legal Recruitment.
0117 917 1870
0770 304 6765
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.