Our client is a leading national private practice firm seeking a litigation paralegal to be based in Guildford. This is an exciting and unusual role,...
Our client is a leading national private practice firm seeking a litigation paralegal to be based in Guildford. This is an exciting and unusual role, although you will be working for a national practice you will be on permanent secondment.
As a member of this team you will be responsible for:
- Managing pre and litigated claims
- Liaising with other solicitors, insurers, experts and clients
- Working as part of a team providing a comprehensive range of legal advice and representation to include civil orders in the magistrates, anti social behaviour orders and domestic violence protection orders
- Performing billing duties, ensuring bills are paid
- Drafting various documents such as letters, reports and pleadings
The ideal candidate will have experience of:
- Defending litigated claims
- Experience of advising a public body on legal queries
- Excellent knowledge of the CPR and litigation
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and part of a team
For more information please contact Rachael Travers at Chadwick Nott Legal Recruitment.
0117 917 1870
0770 304 6765
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.