Our Client is a leading Legal 500 practice based in Northampton that is actively seeking a Court of Protection paralegal/legal executive to join their growing...
Our leading regional client is looking for a court of protection paralegal to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career with an established law firm in the West Sussex area.
As a member of the court of protection team you will be managing the affairs of vulnerable people:
- Monitoring and reviewing care agreements
- Monitoring and reviewing clients financial matters
- Dealing with the assessment of costs on court of protection mattes
- Preparing annual attorney/deputyship accounts
The ideal candidate will have experience dealing with vulnerable clients as well as private client experience. It is essential you have:
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills
- Experience of Case management systems
- Client focus; the ability to build and maintain relationships
For more information please contact Rachael Travers at Chadwick Nott Legal Recruitment.
0117 917 1870
0770 304 6765
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.