Our Client is a leading Legal 500 practice based in Northampton that is actively seeking a Court of Protection paralegal/legal executive to join their growing...
Our Client is a leading Legal 500 practice based in Northampton that is actively seeking a Court of Protection paralegal/legal executive to join their growing practice.
As a fee earner joining this busy court of protection team you will be dealing with a diverse client base ranging from children to the elderly. You will be responsible for:
- Preparing straight forward and complex court of protection applications
- Running the day0to0day financial affairs of court of protection clients
- Considering the basis for best interest principle decisions
- Corresponding and dealing with family and care staff
- Keeping and monitoring deputyship bank statements and dealing with the clients financial institutions
- Preparing court of protection annual accounts
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' court of protection experience and exposure to people suffering mental incapacity. You will be a caring, patient and understanding individual that is committed to the highest standards of client care.
Experience of marketing and business development is desirable but not essential.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a very attractive remuneration practice. This includes a competitive salary, private healthcare and an excellent pension.
For more information please contact Rachael Travers at Chadwick Nott Legal Recruitment.
0117 917 1870
0770 304 6765
Please note salary brackets are for guidance and subject to experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.