Super opportunity exists with this leading insurance practice for costs paralegals with at least one year's experience in a fee earning role within a costs...
Super opportunity exists with this leading insurance practice for costs paralegals with at least one year's experience in a fee earning role within a costs team.
You will have responsibility for running your own case load of costs matters, preparing costs budgeting forms, setting strategy on these and negotiating settlement and running to detailed assessment by the Court.
- It is envisaged that as you gain experience you will increase your workload having more responsibility in running more complex and higher value cases
- Building relationships with internal client contacts at all levels
- Contribute to knowledge sharing within the Costs Unit and internal clients
- Conduct work in line with client protocols, exceeding Cost Unit benchmarks and providing timely and accurate management information and billing
- Handle confidential information in line with the firms data security protocols
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a fee earning role within a Costs team
- Previous Civil Litigation experience desirable
- A Law degree or equivalent. We will consider candidates without a law degree if they have significant experience of litigation particularly in costs or recoveries
- Client focused with an ability to build strong relationships with internal and external clients
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure, dealing confidently with changing and conflicting priorities
- Confident communicator and negotiator
- Quality and customer service orientated
- Flexible with an ability to adapt to rapid change, both internally and in the context of clients' businesses
- Team player with a collegiate approach to knowledge sharing and problem solving, particular in the case of multi-site clients which are supported across the team
For more information please contact Rachael Travers at Chadwick Nott Legal Recruitment.
0117 917 1870
0770 304 6765
Please note salary brackets are for guidance and subject to experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.