Our leading International client is seeking a litigation support manager for their Birmingham office.As the litigation support manager you will be responsible for a small...
Our leading International client is seeking a litigation support manager for their Birmingham office.
As the litigation support manager you will be responsible for a small team working across the litigation, arbitration and employment legal teams. This is a varied and exciting role, the responsibilities of the litigation manager included:
- Responsible for detailed management reporting to the legal team on case projects
- Liaising with the legal teams to agree on requirements for the document review
- Coordinating and reviewing technical queries and managing updates as part of the document review process
- Providing technical input to the legal teams to assist in drafting documentation
- Maintaining appropriate document exchange protocols and reviewing protocols
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years' experience managing litigation support processes
- Previous supervisor or management experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of using SQL, Access or Excel to represent data
For more information please contact Rachael Travers at Chadwick Nott Legal Recruitment.
0117 917 1870
0770 304 6765
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.