A leading PLC in the Birmingham area is looking to recruit a temporary in house paralegal to assist the General Counsel.Ideally you will have completed...
Our client is financial services specialist looking to expand their team with a banking and regulatory paralegal. They are looking for someone to provide regulatory and banking support/advice.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing regulatory advice
- Drafting, Reviewing and negotiating contracts
- Identify, review and implement new legal and regulatory changes as required
- Drafting, planning and implanting compliance policies and procedures for regulatory matters
- Identifying, assessing, monitoring and reporting regulatory compliance risks
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years' banking and regulatory paralegal experience ideally in an in house environment and able to work autonomously. You will be able to demonstrate experience in the following: Financial Conduct Authority, Consumer Credit Source Book and Insurance Conduct of Business.
For more information please contact Rachael Travers at Chadwick Nott Legal Recruitment.
0117 917 1870
0770 304 6765
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.