Our client is a leading international law firm with office based in the centre of Birmingham. As a costs draftsman in this team you will...
Our client is a leading international law firm with office based in the centre of Birmingham. As a costs draftsman in this team you will be responsible for:
- Managing and negotiating settlements
- providing guidance, advice and supervision to other team members as necessary
- Preparing bills of costs, replies and costs budgets
- Attending court, including detailed assessment hearings
- Advising and liaising with fee Earners regarding caseload updates and costs issues
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years' costs draftsman including costs negotiation experience
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to work to under pressure and meet tight deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking growing organisation. Offering excellent prospects for career progression as well as an excellent remuneration package and benefits.
For more information please contact Rachael Travers at Chadwick Nott Legal Recruitment.
0117 917 1870
0770 304 6765
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.