Leading Midlands practice has a superb opportunity for a commercial property paralegal to join this firm on a 12 month fixed term contract.As a member...
Leading Midlands practice has a superb opportunity for a commercial property paralegal to join this firm on a 12 month fixed term contract.
As a member of the real estate team you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out post exchange work, including preparing completion statements, drafting replies to requisitions and carrying out registrations
- Completing SDLT forms
- Opening and closing files
- Handling queries and enquires
- Drafting documents
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 6 months previous commercial property experience
- Experience of case management systems
- Completed their LPC or equivalent
- The ability to handle a busy and demanding caseload
For more information please contact Rachael Travers at Chadwick Nott Legal Recruitment.
0117 917 1870
0770 304 6765
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.