We have been instructed on an exciting in-house opportunity for an IP Paralegal/Legal Executive in the West Midlands.Our client is looking for a bright and...
We have been instructed on an exciting in-house opportunity for an IP Paralegal/Legal Executive in the West Midlands.
Our client is looking for a bright and ambitious individual to join their busy Intellectual property department. This is a varied and exciting role for the right individual and will involve:
- Drafting and reviewing Intellectual property agreements related to the control of ownership and intellectual property rights
- Providing financial analysis support as required
- Providing assistance and supporting documentation for tax audits and liaising with tax and finance teams
- Assisting in the management and maintenance of associated databases
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years intellectual property experience either in private practice or in-house
- An understanding of all intellectual property matters including patents, trademarks, copyright etc
- Excellent communication skill both written and verbal
- Good IT knowledge
For more information please contact Rachael Travers at Chadwick Nott Legal Recruitment.
0117 917 1870
0770 304 6765
Please note salary brackets are for guidance and subject to experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.