Our leading national client is seeking an individual with personal injury experience to join their offices in Hampshire.The ideal candidate will have at least 2...
Our leading national client is seeking an individual with personal injury experience to join their offices in Hampshire.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years personal injury/RTA experience and be able to handle their own caseload. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assessing and securing the correct funding for the client
- Securing relevant medical reports and value in accordance with company direction
- Secure interim payments and client agreements
- Chase clients or suppliers
- Prepare cases appropriately for litigation and any hearings
In terms of a person specification MOJ portal experience is essential for this position along with:
- A positive "can do" attitude
- A high attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to develop their career within a large national firm.
For more information please contact Rachael Travers at Chadwick Nott Legal Recruitment.
0117 917 1870
0770 304 6765
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.