Our client has offices in London and the South East; due to expansion they are seeking a Conveyancing Executive to join their highly commended Residential...
Excellent opportunity for an experience PA to join our highly regarded client in Oxfordshire.
The role is to support the Managing Director and Practice Manager. The main duties will include:
- Assisting with the management of the office in an efficient and effective manner to a high standard
- Managing diaries of MD and PM, arranging meetings liaising with attendees both internally and externally
- Dealing with all correspondence and enquires for the MD and PM
- Assisting in the collating and preparation of accounts, reports and presentations
- Arranging and conducting photocopying, printing, organising couriers, sending out letters, faxes etc
The ideal candidate should have excellent time management skills as well as interpersonal and relationship management skills.
For more information please contact Rachael Travers at Chadwick Nott Legal Recruitment.
0117 917 1870
0770 304 6765
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.