Our client is a well-known firm in Hampshire seeking a residential conveyancing paralegal. They have excellent links throughout the community and handle a good deal...
Our client is a Legal 500 rated firm based in Hampshire, they are seeking a regulatory paralegal to expand their existing team.
Duties will include:
- supporting fee earners in aspects of their casework
- working to an annual chargeable hours target
- witness liaison
- preparing witness statements
- instructing experts
- putting together trial bundles
- attending conferences with Counsel/ experts/ clients
- attending hearings before statutory committees
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who wants to take on more responsibility and have a varied caseload in a fast paced but supportive environment.
Candidates should ideally have:
- completed the LPC
- good drafting skills
- good communication skills
- good administration skills
- basic computer skills
Please note salary brackets are for guidance and subject to experience.
For more information please contact Rachael Travers at Chadwick Nott Legal Recruitment.
0117 917 1870
0770 304 6765
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.