Excellent opportunity to join a leading law firm based in Hampshire who enjoy a National reputation and attract top lawyers.They are currently seeking an experienced...
Excellent opportunity to join a leading law firm based in Hampshire who enjoy a National reputation and attract top lawyers.
They are currently seeking an experienced Property Finance Paralegal to join their highly regarded team.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the following areas:
- The process of property acquisition and disposal and landlord and tenant work
- Understand and identify certain issues in valuations
- Identify the extent of titles over which security is taken
- Dealing with e-mailed property/financial points between borrower/borrower's solicitors and client in a pressurised environment speedily and accurately
- Checking pre completion paperwork for multiple files in a pressurised environment to enable sign off to client
- Competent with drafting and checking completion statements and with funds in/out
- Capable of managing caseload independently with supervision
To apply for this role you should have a minimum of 1 years Property experience and the drive and acumen to specialise in this area.
Please note salary brackets are for guidance and subject to experience.
For more information please contact Rachael Travers at Chadwick Nott Legal Recruitment.
0117 917 1870
0770 304 6765
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.