My client is a leading regional practice based in Warwickshire. They are looking for a confident, motivated and proactive individual to work within our successful...
One of my leading clients in Warwickshire are actively seeking an experienced paralegal to join their expanding Property Litigation team.
The successful applicant will have experience of housing management including:
- Remedies for tenancy breaches including anti-social behaviour
- Drafting possession proceedings and injunctions
- Preparing witness statements
- Reviewing and drafting policies and procedures
- Assignments, successions and mutual exchanges
Ideally, they will have had some advocacy experience in the County Court but this is not essential. In addition to a good knowledge of housing management for social landlords.
If you have the requisite experience and would like a confidential discussion about the role, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Shephard.
0121 200 5573
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.