This leading commercial firm has a fantastic new role for a construction associate / senior associate to be based in their Milton Keynes offices.The work...
Court of Protection Associate/Senior Associate
4 + PQE
Highly rated and regarded our client is one of the leading regional law practices in the Country. Based in their flagship office in Oxford our client now seeks a senior Court of Protection lawyer to join their busy and friendly Court of Protection team. The caseload will include:
- assisting injured parties, elderly clients and those with special needs to manage their property & affairs where a deputy order is in place.
- dealing with Court panel referrals, personal injury compensation trusts and professional attorneyships.
- drafting applications to the Court of Protection,
- assisting with the purchase and adaption of properties,
- bank account and budgeting reviews
- liaising with the Court and the Office of the Public Guardian,
- preparation of annual reports.
This is a varied and fascinating practice area and you will have excellent training, support and opportunities for development.
For further information about this position, please do not hesitate to contact Penny Heighway at Chadwick Nott on 07393 782702
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.