Our client is an established commercial law firm in Manchester with a highly regarded reputation.Chadwick Nott are now recruiting for a Senior Employment Lawyer/Partner. No...
4 to 8 years PQE
£50,000 + DOE
Are you looking to work perhaps flexibly or remotely in a business without politics, acting for an excellent client base alongside expert colleagues? Our client is a progressive professional services group, offering a unique service to its clients including Employment Law, HR & Business consultancy and Health & Safety services. They are looking to recruit a mid-level employment lawyer (ideally 4-8 PQE or equivalent experience of employment law) to support the existing workload of a busy team, with a significant emphasis on Employment Tribunal litigation, and to help to support the expansion of the team and development of their Employment and HR practice. You will be involved in:
- Employment Tribunal litigation, including drafting and responding to claims, witness statements, and advocacy (at the preliminary hearing stage at a minimum)
- Giving day to day employment and HR advice by telephone and in writing to managers, HR, and senior executives/Board level
- Drafting contracts, policies, and other employment related documentation
- Advising on disciplinary and grievance matters, and conducting investigations
- Conducting negotiations and drafting settlement agreements
- Advising individuals/senior executives
With modern systems and excellent IT our client is entirely set up for flexible working. With a competitive remuneration package this may be the perfect next move for you.
For further details please contact Penny Heighway at Chadwick Nott on 07393 782702
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.