Dispute Resolution Solicitor1+ PQENorth Oxford£35,000 + DOEThis is a gem of a firm. It has all the benefits of a leading regional practice and is...
Dispute Resolution Solicitor
3 + PQE
£55,000 ++ DOE
Our client is a top 100 law firm who are looking to recruit an ambitious Dispute Resolution Associate to their busy Commercial Litigation team. They offer high-quality work within a supportive culture in which lawyers are trusted to take responsibility and challenge themselves in a dynamic and stimulating environment.
The team advises a wide range of clients including businesses, directors, shareholders, charities / not-for-profits, partnerships and private individuals. Whilst the department has an interesting and varied caseload including:
- Complex contractual and tortious disputes;
- shareholder and director disputes;
- professional negligence matters relating to a range of professionals including lawyers, architects, accountants and IFAs;
- Intellectual property disputes, in particular trade mark and copyright disputes;
- Partnership disputes, including contested dissolutions / distribution of assets; and
- construction disputes, including adjudications, enforcement proceedings and arbitrations.
You will have strong legal analysis; excellent communication / client care skills; and a willingness to work on a variety of matters. You will work both alongside partners on more complex matters and manage your own caseload.
For more information about this exciting role and other dispute resolution roles in the South East please contact Penny Heighway
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.