Commercial Property Solicitor
NQ - 5 years PQE
Canterbury or Ashford
Leading Legal 500 South East firm with multiple offices in the region is seeking to recruit a Commercial Property lawyer to join their team. The firm is known for its friendly working environment resulting in a very low turnover of staff and this is a growth role.
Work will include:
- Commercial property sales and purchases
- Landlord and Tenant Work
- Freehold and Leasehold Titles
- Drafting and negotiating contracts for sale, transfers, leases and agreements for lease
- Licences, guarantees and legal charges
- Providing appropriate technical and practical advice to clients on commercial property matters.
- Liaising with the remainder of the commercial team in respect of all transactions and where relevant any associated business sales and purchases
You will ideally have:
- A background in commercial property from a regional or City firm
- A friendly and approachable nature
- A teamly approach
The firm offers an excellent salary with a great work life balance.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Penny Heighway at Chadwick Nott
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted