Healthcare Advisory Solicitor
NQ - 5 years PQE
Up to £57,000 DOE
Our client, a leading specialist healthcare firm, is now looking to expand their Health Advisory division further. Their highly regarded, market leading team of advocates and healthcare advisory specialists act for a range of clients in both the public and private sector including all forms of NHS organisations, governmental and regulatory bodies and other healthcare providers. The lawyers in this team are leaders in their field with an outstanding reputation. Renowned for good quality work, a friendly working environment and a supportive team structure you could not ask for a better place to specialise in this area of work. You will be covering a wide range of specialisms, including:
- Treatment and best interest matters
- Consent to treatment issues
- Mental Health and Mental Capacity law, to include Deprivation of Liberty
- Information law (DPA/FOIA)
- Public law, advising commissioning and service provider organisations on governance, powers and responsibilities, as well as funding and treatment decision making
- Litigation: including judicial review challenges, Court of Protection matters, mental health tribunal work
- Governance and patient safety investigations
Ideally you will be between 2 to 4 years PQE but our client would also be interested in speaking with you if you have had relevant pre-qualification paralegal experience. Experience of healthcare/NHS providers/Court of Protection/Judicial Review/Public sector experience would be of great interest.
For further information about this interesting and rare role please contact Penny Heighway on 07393 782702
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted