Risk & Compliance Solicitor
NQ to 4 years PQE
Excellent opportunity to join this top 100 law firm in a risk / compliance capacity. My client is currently looking for a Risk and Compliance Lawyer to work with the Head of Risk & Compliance to develop, maintain and pro-actively manage a risk & compliance framework across all of the firm's offices.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting more senior staff with internal risk and compliance projects
- Assisting in handling claims and complaints
- Dealing with any risk and compliance queries
- Dealing with money laundering matters
- Contracts drafting and procurement management, to include legal retainers/TOBs, supply contracts and tender documentation
- Assisting with policy writing and accreditation
Applicants will have the ability to quickly understand complex underlying legal matters. You will need to have a good understanding of the SRA's standards and regulations and the Code of Conduct.
For more information and a full job description please do contact Penny Heighway at Chadwick Nott.
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted