We have a new opportunity for a Property Litigation Solicitor to join this highly regarded regional heavyweight based in their Oxford office. Our client is looking for a Senior Associate/Partner to grow, develop and manage their high quality Property Disputes work within the Oxford region with an aim to build and grow the business whilst maintaining a consistent level of excellent client service to an existing client base.
You will act for both landlords and tenants including retail chains, investment funds, charities and private landlords on a wide variety of matters. Your caseload will include:
- Commercial Lease Disputes
- Rent and Service Charge Collection
- Business Lease Renewals
- Termination of Leases and Dilapidations Claims
- Breach of Covenant Claims
- Squatters and Adverse Possession Claims
- Disputes in relation to Restrictive Covenants and Easements
- Leasehold Valuation Tribunal and Lands Tribunal Claims
- Boundary Disputes and General Neighbour Disputes
- Ownership Disputes
- Conveyancing Disputes
This is an exciting role for any senior solicitor to continue their professional development within a highly regarded Oxfordshire firm. As a senior member of this successful team you can expect be involved in marketing and business development.
For further information please contact Penny Heighway at Chadwick Nott Legal recruitment.
0117 917 1877
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted