Private Client/Wealth Protection Partner
Rare Private Client Partner role for an established private client partner or senior associate seeking a new challenge. You will be joining a highly rated private client team, dealing with all high net worth and ultra high net worth clients on a broad range of matters and providing on going private wealth tax and trusts advice.
You may already be a name in the Private Client market, either regionally or from the City and have the ability to practice develop. If you are looking at working in lovely offices in a great city but don't want to compromise on quality of work and clients then this firm will not disappoint. This role would suit a specialist Private Client lawyer looking to move out of the City and is keen to maintain the high level work they are used to. You won't be the poor relation here, you will be rewarded and valued from day and encouraged to help further build the private client profile.
Desired skills and experience will include;
- STEP qualified
- First class communication skills
- A separate tax qualification would be desirable e.g. CTA
- A track record of developing new business through networking, external and internal referrals
- Experienced in presenting seminars, podcasts, webinars, writing technical articles
- Experienced in management and supervision of junior members of the team
For more information about this role and other private client positions in the South East please do contact Penny Heighway at Chadwick Nott
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted