2 + PQE
£45,000 + DOE
Our client, a leading national law firm, is currently looking to recruit a costs lawyer. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody looking to develop their career in costs, working in a newly developed team. The role will be varied and will include work from the firm's Clinical Negligence, Personal Injury and Property Litigation teams.
You will be able to show costs experience to include; drafting, party discussions and attending CCMC's and Court.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing Formal Bills/N260's and Budgets
- Dealing with negotiations of Bills including attendance at CCMC's
- Overseeing the Issuing of the Notice of Commencement and associated documentation where necessary
- Working on a variety of files
- Assisting with training and ad hoc queries
On offer is an excellent package.
For further details and to apply please send your CV to Penny Heighway at Chadwick Nott or call me on 07393 782702
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted