Employment Solicitor2+ PQEMaidenhead£37,000 to £46,000 DOEA highly regarded Legal 500 rated firm is looking to expand its Employment team and is keen to speak with...
2 + PQE
£45,000 to £50,000 DOE
Excellent opportunity to join one of the region's most progressive firms. Known for its friendly and cohesive working environment and for the quality of its clients, this firm is really going places. You will already have some considerable experience in running both Claimant and Respondent matters and be confident undertaking the following:
- Providing independent advice, negotiating and drafting of settlement agreements
- Advising on redundancy procedures, disciplinary procedures, grievances and capability issues
- Advising on discrimination claims and issues
- TUPE advice, particularly in corporate support context
- Restrictive covenant advice, litigation, undertakings and drafting
- Director's service agreements
- Drafting contracts and policies and reviewing handbooks
You will be now looking for that next stage in your career at a firm where there are excellent prospects for early career development.
For more information about this role and other employment positions in the South East please contact Penny Heighway on 07393 782702
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.