Title: Real Estate Senior Associate/PartnerLocation: SouthamptonSalary: £60,000 ++ DOEPQE: 7+This national practice, boasting one of Southampton's leading Real Estate departments, is keen to talk to...
Court of Protection Senior Associate/Partner
£60,000 ++ DOE
Our client is a leading Hampshire firm now looking to expand their top tier Private Client team with this senior hire. The team work on a full range of matters protecting and managing the affairs of those with mental incapacity. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced lawyer looking for their next challenge to help build this area of work.
Experience of dealing with applying for statutory Wills as wells as managing financial affairs and set up of personal care arrangements is essential. This role will include:
- Providing Court of Protection deputyship support
- Managing the affairs for a number of individuals under registered EPAs and LPAs
- Preparation and submission of non-contentious COP applications
- Drafting statutory will and codicil applications
- Providing advice on care fee planning
- Providing advice on any DWP benefits which may be applicable
The ideal candidate will be commercially focused whilst having the passion to work with people who lack capacity to make decisions for themselves. You will be a panel deputy or be keen to apply to be on the panel and have the ability to grow this area of work. The successful candidate will also have experience in taking an active role in marketing and business development.
For more information about this exciting role please contact Penny Heighway at Chadwick Nott on 07393 782702
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.