Professional Support Lawyer Private ClientPQE: 7+ PQELocation: OxfordSalary: £55,000 + DOEOur client is a nationally known highly regarded firm who is looking to recruit a...
Professional Support Lawyer (Private Client)
£50,000 ++ DOE
Our client is a long standing and highly regarded national firm who is looking to recruit a Professional Support Lawyer to join their busy and vibrant office in Oxford.
The role will be to support the firm's Knowledge Management initiatives and the private client team across the firm to enhance the quality of know-how, and its efficiency and profitability.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Drafting and reviewing precedents, practice notes, checklists..
- Collecting useful know-how from fee-earners and sharing it around the group
- Maintaining an accessible firm wide KM system
- Structuring and classifying all practice group know-how on the system
- Developing legal training for all member of the practice group
With private client at the very heart of this Oxford office, this is a fantastic opportunity for any talented Private Client Solicitor or PSL looking for a new challenge, at a firm recognised for its collegiate and supportive culture.
For further information please contact Penny Heighway at Chadwick Nott Legal recruitment.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.