Dispute Resolution Insolvency SolicitorLocation: OxfordSalary: Competitive PackagePQE: 2-4I am working with a leading Legal 500 firm on their recruitment for a junior mid level disputes...
Dispute Resolution Lawyer
5 years ++
We have received an exciting new instruction from this highly regarded Thames Valley client who is seeking an experienced commercial litigator to join their friendly Newbury office. There are superb opportunities for progression for the right candidate. You may well be a partner or aspiring to that next stage in your career, either way our client would be keen to speak with you. Your case load will be varied and experience in the following areas would all be welcomed:
- Property litigation
- Landlord and tenant
- Commercial litigation
- Employment disputes with restraint of trade and confidentiality
- Building and construction disputes
- Inheritance issues, and contested probate and wills
- Breach of contract, negligence claims and intellectual property disputes
- Representing insolvency practitioners across the UK
Do please contact Penny Heighway on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about this position.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.