Our client is a leading UK law firm with a network of offices across the Country. As the first top 100 law firm to achieve...
Our client is a leading UK law firm with a network of offices across the Country. As the first top 100 law firm to achieve "Gold Standard" Investors in People, our client prides itself on having a real lack of hierarchy and zero tolerance for arrogance and pomposity.
The firm's Clinical Negligence team, based in Reading, advises private clients on complaints and claims involving all types of medical negligence. They now have a vacancy for a solicitor who will be responsible for running their own caseload of low to medium value claims pre and post litigation claims. You will need to be a qualified solicitor or CILEX with up to 3 years PQE (or equivalent) and will need to demonstrate previous experience of handling of clinical negligence claims.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a thorough working knowledge of the various funding methods available to clients bringing clinical negligence/personal injury claims to include legal expenses insurance, conditional fee agreements, private funding and Legal Services Commission funding
- Need to provide excellent client care, have a good telephone manner, and have a professional approach.
- Have an in depth knowledge of the CPR and court rules.
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills, an ability to work to deadlines and attention to detail.
- Already have good keyboard skills and be familiar with Microsoft Office packages.
- Have experience in clinical negligence case handling or extensive personal injury case handling experience.
- A full clean driving licence is desirable.
For further information about this role please do not hesitate to speak with Penny Heighway at Chadwick Nott on 07393 782702
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.