Rare Corporate/Commercial Professional Support Lawyer (PSL)Oxford2 to 8 years PQEHighly ranked in all the legal directories and in the top 100 Best companies to work...
Professional Support Lawyer (PSL)
2 to 8 years PQE
Highly ranked in all the legal directories and in the top 100 Best companies to work for our client is going from strength to strength. This national practice with a flagship office in beautiful Oxford now has a vacancy for a Professional Support Lawyer to join their Corporate/Commercial team. Candidates must have both Corporate & Commercial experience and be around 3-8 yrs PQE. Along with a team of PSL's you will provide professional support to include:
- Reviewing and updating the corporate team's precedent bank
- Assisting the commercial team with establishing and maintaining a precedent bank
- Ensuring lawyers are kept up to date on new legislation/cases/changes in practice, whether on an individual, team or group wide basis (eg via regular blog posts, live training sessions)
- Engaging with external PSL groups
- Helping to plan the corporate and commercial training calendars, including organising regular training for junior lawyers and liaising with internal speakers
- Helping with the corporate trainee induction programme twice a year (including delivering a number of sessions)
- Organising and delivering other training for the corporate and commercial groups as appropriate
- On occasion, delivering training for clients
- Facilitating the collection and storage of useful know how from lawyers in the corporate and commercial teams
- Contribution to external publications or newsletters for specific clients
You will have a good general corporate background, to include experience in M&A work and solid commercial experience, in particular in commercial contracts, enjoy working in a team/collegiate environment and have an ability to work to tight time scales.
To find out more about this interesting and rare role please telephone Penny Heighway at Chadwick Nott on 07393 782702
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.