Private Client 2+ PQE CrawleyOur client's highly regarded Tax, Trusts and Probate department are looking for a new junior member to join their friendly and...
Our client's highly regarded Tax, Trusts and Probate department are looking for a new junior member to join their friendly and supportive team. You will have already gained some experience of estate administration drafting and advising on Wills, LPAs and tax planning and now be looking to make that next step in your career. You will be involved in:
- Providing general tax planning advice;
- Preparing Wills of varying degrees of complexity
- Drafting trust deeds, declarations of trusts, deeds of variation
- Advising on and preparing and registering powers of attorney
- Dealing with the administration of estates of varying complexities and the implementation of associated trust arrangements
- Supporting business development initiatives for the team and the firm
This really is an ideal role if you are looking to develop your career in private client and you will receive a generous remuneration package and all the support you require in return.
If you would like to find out more about this role please contact Penny Heighway at Chadwick Nott on 07393 782702
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.