Our client is one of the leading firms in this region, well-known for their core areas of work including their very strong and very well-regarded...
New instructions today !!
Our client is a heavyweight SW firm and perhaps the pre-eminent firm in Exeter at the moment. They have a national reach and a reputation for offering a high level of often specialist expertise for a range of blue-chip clients, whether regional, national or international.
As a result of increasing levels of work across the firm's very strong Commercial teams, they have just announced this new vacancy within their Technology, Media and Communications (TMC) team and this is therefore an excellent opportunity for an ambitious lawyer, perhaps recently qualified or already with a few years of strong experience, who is looking to increasingly focus and specialise in these areas.
The team can offer an exciting breadth of work including but not limited to the following :
- Software licensing/ IT & communications hardware/systems and/or support services agreements,
- E-business, web hosting and/or development agreements,
- Protection, management, exploitation and enforcement of IP rights,
- Data protection and freedom of information laws,
- EU Procurement Regulations,
- Corporate support - undertaking due diligence from an IP, IT and data protection perspective, and general commercial contracts work
Our client is keen to review CV's and they are hoping to arrange initial interviews as soon as possible, certainly within the next two to three weeks, so for more information about this position, in complete confidence, please contact Matthew Goodwin at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.