Our client is looking or a private client solicitor to join their busy private client department.As the successful private client solicitor, you will be managing...
Job title: Private Client Solicitor, Farnborough
Salary: £42,000-£45,000 DOE
PQE Level: NQ-2 PQE
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full-time
You will be joining a long standing regional firm in their renowned and collegiate private client team. As a private client solicitor, you will be working closely with the whole team growing your experience in the full remit of private client matters. Our client has one of the largest teams in the region, proud of it's experts in everything private client.
As a valued member of the private client team, you will be responsible for:
- Meet with a range of clients to gather information and explain legal matters, building strong relationships.
- Handling day-to-day enquires advice on
- Estate and Care Fees Planning
- Wills and Will Writing
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection
- Trusts and Trust Administration
- Probate and Administration of Estates
- Inheritance Tax Planning and Investments
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have at least six months private client experience at a regional or national practice
- Excellent communication and client care skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills to effectively translate complex concepts into everyday language for non-experts.
This firm puts their employees and clients at the heart of everything they do. As a successful applicant, you can expect to become part of a supportive, social and inclusive team.
For more information on this role or other opportunities in Farnborough or in Hampshire in general please do get in touch with Liam Andrews at Chadwick Nott.
(m) 07921 895 776
(t) 0117 917 1864
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.