Are you an experienced contentious probate solicitor?Perhaps you specialise solely in this area or maybe you are a private client solicitor, but want to specialise...
Job title: Contentious Probate Solicitor, Oxford
PQE Level: 2-4 PQE
Contract Type: Permanent/Temporary
Working Hours: Full-time/Part-time
You will be joining a well-established private wealth and probate team, highly ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers Guide. As a contested probate solicitor, you will be working closely with senior members of the department. This is an excellent opportunity to learn from the Thames Valley's brightest and best probate lawyers. Our client is proud of its excellent staff retention score and the private wealth team in particular is an extremely collaborative and friendly team.
As a valued member of the contentious probate offering, you will be responsible for:
- Obtaining details of the deceased's assets and liaising with financial advisors
- Drafting inheritance tax returns/supplementary schedules and liaising with HMRC
- Working on other matters such as :
- Grants of probate
- Letters of administration
- Overseas administration
- Updating estate accounts
To be considered for this role you will have:
- An established background in contentious probate matters
- Excellent communication and client care skills
- Extensive examples of client-facing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A desire and willingness to assist in business development and marketing
If you're interested in joining a firm offering a transparent career development plan, with a focus on propelling your career trajectory contact a member of the Chadwick Nott team today.
For more information on this role or other opportunities within Oxford or in Oxfordshire in general please do get in touch with Liam Andrews at Chadwick Nott.
(m) 07921 895 776
(t) 0117 917 1864
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.