Family Senior Associate 8+ PQECheltenhamWe are working with this well established law firm, who are looking for a senior family solicitor to join their successful...
Job title: Family Associate
Salary: £45,000 - £53,000 + Depending on Experience
PQE Level: NQ-3 PQE
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full-time
My client is a top L500 law firm, recognised for their leading work across multiple sectors and being highly regarded in the legal guides for their leading teams and expert lawyers. Alongside their driven and experienced reputation, this firm and its departments are also recognised as leaders in diversity & inclusion and possess a highly collaborative and collegiate environment, alongside family work of the highest standard.
As a valued member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Handling a range of work including financial disputes, complex child law matters, divorce matters and more
- Assisting senior lawyers directly on challenging but rewarding work including elements of cross-border family law.
- Assisting in business development practices both in the UK and internationally.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Strong experience from a leading family law team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable handling a busy workload and prioritise and plan workloads.
- Excellent organisation skills.
This firm and team present a great opportunity to join a market-leading and supportive department, with strong mentorship and great quality work. If you are an ambitious and driven solicitor, this is a role for you.
For more information on this role or other opportunities within Oxford or Oxfordshire in general please do get in touch with Liam Andrewsr at Chadwick Nott:
Tel: 0117 917 1864
Mob: 07921 895 776
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.