Job title: Corporate Solicitor, GuildfordSalary: £66k-£78kPQE Level: 3-4 PQEContract Type: PermanentWorking Hours: Full-timeAn excellent role for aspiring lawyers who want to work with household names...
Job title: Corporate Partner, Guildford
PQE Level: 10+ PQE
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full-time
You will be joining a regional Legal 500 firm in their busy and impressive corporate team. As an incoming senior individual, you will be working closely with a range of public and private sector clients at the top level.
As a corporate partner, you will be responsible for:
- Managing relationships with a range of clients and liaising on their transactional matters
- Being an integral part of team and firm growth
- Helping supervise and train junior solicitors
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have an excellent transactional background, ideally with experience working with national clients
- Have excellent organisation skills
- Have strong Client-facing experience
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a forward-thinking progressive law firm at a time of growth.
For more information on this role or other opportunities within Guildford or in Surrey in general please do get in touch with Liam Andrews at Chadwick Nott.
(m) 07921 895 776
(t) 0117 917 1864
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.