Real Estate Senior SolicitorBerkshirePQE: 5+ PQESalary: £50,000 £60,000Excellent opportunity to join a compact and dynamic high street firm for a senior commercial property solicitor. This...
Job title: IP Senior Associate, Farnborough
PQE Level: 5+ PQE
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full-time
You will be joining a superb L500 firm in a unique role in a burgeoning IP team. As a senior member of the commercial team, you will be focusing on mostly non-contentious IP work. You will be working closely with likeminded individuals providing you with all the advantages you would expect of a large commercial firm. This is an excellent opportunity for an IP specialist to have a huge say in the development of a team.
As an IP specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Working for household brand names and owner managed businesses alike on a wide range of IP matters across a variety of industry sectors
- IP portfolio management
- Trademark Services
- Trademark Registration
- Copyright Protection Advice
- Advertising and Marketing
- Developing and growing our client's current IP offering.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have an extensive background in non-contentious IP matters.
- Have some experience of contentious matters
- Have excellent communication and client care skills
- Have a desire and willingness to assist in business development and marketing as well as growing the IP offering.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a forward-thinking progressive law firm that values its employees.
For more information on this role or other opportunities within Farnborough or in Hampshire in general please do get in touch with Liam Andrews at Chadwick Nott.
(m) 07921 895 776
(t) 0117 917 1864
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.