Job title: Residential Property Solicitor, GuildfordSalary: £45,000-£60,000PQE Level:3-10 PQEContract Type: PermanentWorking Hours: Full-timeAdvertYou will be joining an expanding and busy firm in their residential property...
Job title: Residential Property Solicitor, Gravesend
PQE Level:3+ PQE
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full-time
You will be joining an expanding and busy firm in their residential property team. As an experienced residential property solicitor, you will be working proactively with a wide range of clients alongside a committed team. Our client has an ambitious growth plan and this is an ideal time to join.
As a valued member of the residential property team, you will be responsible for:
- Working with a cross-section of clients from mid to HNW individuals.
- Handling day-to-day enquires and advice on
- Buying/selling properties
- Equity release
- Lease Extension and Enfranchisement
- Cohabitation agreements
- New Build work
- Building your own caseload
- Keep up to date regarding new developments in the law.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have three years minimum of hands on residential property experience.
- Excellent communication and client care skills
- Client-facing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A desire and willingness to assist in business development and marketing
If you're interested in joining a nice, friendly team with a wide range of work contact Liam Andrews at Chadwick Nott today.
For more information on this role or other opportunities within Gravesend or in Kent in general please do get in touch with Liam Andrews at Chadwick Nott.
(m) 07921 895 776
(t) 0117 917 1864
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.