Our client is a small firm in Devon. They are currently seeking an experienced private client lawyer (at least 3+ PQE) to run their own...
Job title: Private Client Solicitor, Gatwick Area
Salary: £49,000-£55,000 DOE
PQE Level: 3+ PQE
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full-time
You will be joining a long standing regional Legal 500 firm in their friendly and collegiate private client team. As a private client solicitor, you will be working closely with the whole team growing your experience in the full remit of private client matters. Our client has one of the largest teams in the region, proud of it's experts in everything private client.
As a valued member of the private client team, you will be responsible for:
- Meet with a range of clients to gather information and explain legal matters, building strong relationships.
- Handling day-to-day enquires advice on
- Estate planning
- Tax planning
- Powers of Attorney
- Wills (including foreign Wills), domicile matters
Supervise and train junior Solicitors and Paralegals.
Keep up to date regarding new developments in the law.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have at least three years' experience of real estate law at a leading regional or national practice
- Excellent communication and client care skills
- STEP Qualification or a desire to obtain this
- Excellent verbal communication skills to effectively translate complex concepts into everyday language for non-experts.
- Good writing skills to draft professional and accurate legal documents and reports.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to arrive at the best legal solutions for cases.
This firm puts their employees and clients at the heart of everything they do. As a successful applicant, you can expect to become part of a supportive, social and inclusive team.
For more information on this role or other opportunities within the Gatwick or in Sussex in general please do get in touch with Liam Andrews at Chadwick Nott.
(m) 07921 895 776
(t) 0117 917 1864
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.