Job title: Real Estate Solicitor, SouthamptonSalary: £40,000-£50,000 DOEPQE Level: NQ-4 PQEContract Type: PermanentWorking Hours: Full-timeAdvertYou will be a top regional in their highly rated real...
Job title: Real Estate Solicitor, Southampton
Salary: £55,000-£62,000 DOE
PQE Level: 2+ PQE
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full-time
You will be joining a prestigious Legal 500 and Chambers rated firm in their highly rated real estate team. As a real estate solicitor, you will be working closely with senior members of the department. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and grow alongside a fantastic team. Our client is proud of its excellent range of client relationships it has grown and developed and the real estate team in particular work with household names.
As a valued member of the real estate team, you will be responsible for:
- Working with a cross-section of clients from national and international developers, investors, funders, occupiers through to private landowners
- Handling day-to-day enquires advice on
- Investment properties
- Development matters
- Asset management
- Drafting and reviewing documents
- Keep up to date regarding new developments in the law.
- Build strong relationships with a firm's client base.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have at least two years' experience of real estate law at a leading regional or national practice
- Excellent communication and client care skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good organisational skills to deal with a heavy workload and multiple simultaneous cases
- A desire and willingness to assist in business development and marketing
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a forward-thinking progressive law firm that values its employees.
For more information on this role or other opportunities within Southampton or in Hampshire in general please do get in touch with Liam Andrews at Chadwick Nott.
(m) 07921 895 776
(t) 0117 917 1864
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.