Corporate NQ+ Reading -Legal 500 Firm£42,000 + DOEFantastic opportunity for an ambitious corporate NQ+ to join this highly rated Corporate Team. If you are from...
Job title: Franchising Solicitor, Reading
PQE Level: NQ+ PQE
Contract Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full-time
You will be joining an award winning and well regarded Legal 500 firm in their uniquely placed franchising team. As a newly qualified (NQ) franchising solicitor, you will be working closely with senior members of the commercial department. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior solicitor to learn from a specialist team.
As a junior franchising solicitor, you will be responsible for:
- Working with around 100 UK franchisors, including multi-brand franchisee's, associations and groups franchise resales
- managing tripartite resales
- franchise agreement reviews
- drafting documentation.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have completed at least one franchising seat in your training contract or have relevant commercial experience
- Excellent communication and client care skills
- Client-facing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A desire and willingness to assist in business development and marketing
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a forward-thinking progressive law firm that values its employees.
For more information on this role or other opportunities within Reading or in Berkshire in general please do get in touch with Liam Andrews at Chadwick Nott.
(m) 07921 895 776
(t) 0117 917 1864
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.